Step 1: Review Admissions Requirements
All applicants must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or an international degree comparable to a regionally accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in a PharmD program.
- Have a background in physical or biological sciences, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, nursing, psychology, bioethics, law, history, or a related field.
- Have demonstrated successful completion of foundational biology and chemistry coursework.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Step 2: Complete Online Application
- You will be asked to create or log into an existing online account as a UW Special Student.
- When prompted to choose your program (“Select Student Type”) select Psych Pharmaceutical Investig.
- Attach your unofficial transcript(s) from all prior institutions and your resume/CV.
- After all application materials have been received, you will be notified by email of next steps, which may include scheduling a virtual interview.