Courses are 100% online. With just 12 credits that are broken down into easily digestible 1 or 2 credit offerings, this certificate program can be completed in as little as 2 semesters and consists of select courses from the master’s program.
- PHM SCI 759 – Current Trends in Drug Discovery and Development
- PHARMACY 800 – Research Ethics: Scientific Integrity and the Responsible Conduct of Research
- PHARMACY 674 – Cannabinoids in Science and Society
- PHARMACY 640 – Appropriate Use of Abused Drugs
- PHARMACY 671 – Psychedelic Drugs in Science and Society
- PHARMACY 612 – Legal Structures for Controlled Substances
- PHARMACY 563 – Drug History: Dangerous Drugs and Magic Bullets