January 1, 2022 at 5:00 PM CST
Please submit all application materials via PHORCAS.
– Applicants may apply to multiple sites in our residency program for one application fee.
– Applicants should upload their application to each individual site in our program that they wish to apply to.
After learning more about our program, we hope that you are interested in applying for one of our positions.
Applicants MUST meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE accredited school
- Have prior clerkship experience in the provision of advanced patient care services in a community pharmacy setting
- Be eligible for licensure in Wisconsin
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.