- Read the story written by Katie Gerhards on our coronavirus research.
- Read the story written by Jill Sakai on our collaborative project targeging drug-resistant breast cancer.
- Read the story written by Jill Sakai on our targeted protein degradation program.
- Weiping received a NSF grant (2020-2023) for the carbohydrate chemistry program.
- Chelsi was selected as a recipient for the NIH CBI Training Program (2020-2022).
- A targeted protein degradation platform will be established at UW-Madison to accelerate its translational research.
- Stephanie was selected as the commencement speaker for UW College of Letters and Science.
- Eric Leisten received the Mary Shine Peterson Award from Biochemistry (2020-2021).
- Eric Leisten was selected as a recipient for the Hilldale Fellow (2020-2021).
- Janis Apinis Professorship and Anna Apinis Professorship for Drug Discovery Research.
- Weiping and Manish received a collaborative grant for the development of new cancer therapy.
- Weiping won the Vilas Faculty Mid-Career Investigator Award.
- Bethany was awarded prestigious NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.