Experience the UW–Madison School of Pharmacy in-person for our Pharmacist Career Exploration Day on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at Rennebohm Hall, home of the School of Pharmacy. (Free parking is available.)
This half-day session is designed for anyone interested in:
- Careers for pharmacists and what you can do with a PharmD degree
- Hearing from practicing pharmacists
- Overview of the UW–Madison PharmD program
- Meeting with current PharmD students
- In-person tour of Rennebohm Hall
Parents/guardians, college advisors, and high school counselors are also welcome to join us on-campus.
Registration is required for this free event.
Questions or need to request an accommodation? Contact Lindsey DeCarlo at email@example.com