|July 14, 2022||PharmCAS online application available.|
|Sept 2022 – March 2023||A select number of applicants will be invited to participate in Admission Interviews (see interview section below). Those not selected to interview during the interview time-frame will no longer be considered for admission.|
|Oct 2022 – April 2023||Applicants will be notified of their admission status via email.|
|Nov 1, 2022||Priority Application deadline to e-submit the PharmCAS application to the University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Pharmacy.|
|March 1, 2023||Application deadline to e-submit the PharmCAS application to the University of Wisconsin–Madison School of Pharmacy.|
|Feb 4, 2023||Latest test date for the PCAT exam acceptable for Fall 2023 admission. The PCAT is optional.|
|Dec 15, 2022 – Feb 15, 2023||PharmCAS Fall academic update window is open. All applicants who took classes in Fall 2022 must complete the academic update as soon as possible.|
|Week of August 28, 2023||New Student Orientation for admitted students (required)|
Fall 2023 Admission Dates and Deadlines
Benefits of applying by the priority application deadline (November 1, 2022):
- Priority in the selection of scholarship offers.
- Guaranteed interview for applicants who have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- Benefit of knowing your admission decision sooner.
- We participate in rolling admissions and the class can fill as the final application deadline approaches.
Initial Scholarship Notification: October through December 2022
Applicants that apply by November 1, 2022 will receive priority in the selection of scholarship offers.
Applicants who apply and interview after the priority application deadline are still eligible for available scholarships. Please contact the PharmD Admissions Office if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Priority applicants must complete the required admission interview by December 9, 2022 in order to take advantage of the priority deadline benefits.
The UW-Madison School of Pharmacy will be hosting both on-campus and virtual interview options for the 2022/2023 PharmD admission cycle. If invited to interview, we encourage applicants to choose the option that is best for them. All applicants will be reviewed equally regardless of the interview format choice (on-campus or virtual).
PharmD Admission Interview Dates
- Friday, September 23, 2022 (virtual)
- Friday, October 14, 2022 (on campus)
- Friday, November 11, 2022 (virtual)
- Friday, December 2, 2022 (on campus)
- Friday, December 9, 2022 (virtual)
- Friday, January 13, 2023 (on campus)
- Friday, February 17, 2023 (virtual)
- Friday, March 24, 2023 (on campus)
- Friday, March 31, 2023 (virtual)