All offers of admission are provisional. Failure to complete all necessary post-admission requirements can result in admission revocation.
All conditions are outlined in the admission offer documents and may vary depending on the student. For example, admission is contingent upon:
- Completion of the required Certiphi background check and Background Information Disclosure Form
- Submission of required immunization records and health-related trainings
- Completion of any remaining prerequisite coursework
- Successful completion of all in-progress and future pre-pharmacy courses (earning grades below B may result in the admission committee re-reviewing your application)
- Other requirements specific to your application found on the admissions checklist