All applicants must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or an international degree comparable to a regionally accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree.
- Have a background in physical or biological sciences, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, nursing, psychology, bioethics, law, history, or a related field.
- Have demonstrated successful completion of foundational biology and chemistry coursework. Completion of introductory organic chemistry and/or biochemistry is also required; this requirement may be fulfilled with a college-level “General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry” course, or similar.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Learn more about the Graduate School’s minimum GPA requirements.
- Provide an English proficiency score (if applicable). Learn more about the Graduate School’s English proficiency requirements.