International students must submit additional materials with their application. Depending on your academic history and native language, you may have to submit certain documents, while others may not be required. Read through the requirements below to see which requirements apply to you.
All international students must submit at the time of application:
- PharmD Financial Verification Form
- If you have completed postsecondary coursework outside of the United States or Canada, all of that work must be evaluated by the World Education Services evaluation service on a course by course basis. The University of Wisconsin and PharmCAS will only recognize the following service:
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
- The TOEFL, if your native language is not English and you have not completed at least 60 semester credits (within the past 24 months) as a full-time college student in the United States. The TOEFL is still recommended for permanent U.S. residents and international students whose native language is not English, regardless of academic coursework. To submit your TOEFL score:
- TOEFL scores should be sent to PharmCAS. The TOEFL institutional code for PharmCAS is 8246.
- TOEFL scores are valid within two years of the testing date so you must request that scores be sent to PharmCAS before two years have passed from your test date.
- To be considered for admission, international students or permanent residents whose native language is not English must earn scores of at least 100 on the internet-based TOEFL (IBT).