During this five-day residential camp students will learn from practicing pharmacists, current UW–Madison pharmacy students and PharmD admissions representatives through immersive activities to learn about the Pharmacy profession and Pharmacy school admissions processes.
Students who participate will:
- Learn about the pharmacy profession and career paths available to graduates with a PharmD degree
- Have opportunities to learn from practicing pharmacists
- Access tools and resources to become a competitive applicant for pharmacy schools
- Gain a familiarity with the UW–Madison campus, admissions processes, and financing options for undergraduate and professional (PharmD) education
- Connect regularly with the program director and PharmD student leaders throughout the duration of the program