The March event is cancelled. Please join us for the PharmD Virtual Open House on April 10.
- How the UW–Madison PharmD curriculum prepares students for career success, particularly through experiential learning and specialization.
- Learn about the PharmD admissions process, application timeline, prerequisites, and the selection criteria.
- Hear from our current PharmD students on what it’s like to be a UW–Madison pharmacy student, and will answer questions during a Q&A.
Once you complete registration, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the Zoom Meetings link needed to join the event.
- Curriculum and Experiential Learning — Find out how our curriculum and experiential learning opportunities help differentiate our students through specialization.
- Opportunities for Co-Curricular Learning — Learn about student orgs and co-curricular activities that can enhance PharmD students’ development and preparation for career success.
- Admissions Overview — Join this session to learn more about the PharmD admissions process, application timeline, prerequisites, and the selection criteria. Our Admissions Team and Director of Pre-Pharmacy Advising are excited to meet you and answer your questions!
- Student Panel — What is it like to be a pharmacy student at UW–Madison? Learn more during this Q&A with current students.
This virtual event is free but registration is required.