The UW–Madison Transdisciplinary Center for Research in Psychoactive Substances encourages donations and gifts as well as federal and foundational grant awards. Key needs for donations include the following:
- Rental/Leasing access to and furnishing of additional psychedelic dosing rooms in locations that increase the accessibility to this research by individuals under-represented in this area. These include Black, Hispanic, and First Nations peoples.
- Training stipends for additional study guides, particularly of individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations. This will include urban as well as underserved rural portions of the State of Wisconsin.
- Transportation and dependent-care funds for individuals unable to otherwise participate in the “Set & Setting” preparation for psychedelic dosing sessions
- Educational symposia, both those focused on the clinical and scientific community, and those focused on informing membership and the lay public about the center’s goals and activities.
- Graduate student teaching and research stipends for work relating to center activities.
The Psychedelic Research and Education Fund at the University of Wisconsin Foundation directly supports the work of the Transdisciplinary Center for Research in Psychoactive Substances.